College Financial Planning
Expert Accounting Advice
We’re here to help you! Meet our founder, Lisa Heckman, and fellow tax accountant William Walker for up-to-date, in-person tax and accounting tips on top issues that affect tax payers.
How Can You Pay for Your Kid to go to College, Spend and Save as You Are Now, and Increase the Amount of Money You have for Retirement?
It’s not too late!
Our College Financial Planning Services can help you…
- learn how to gain financial aid even if you don’t qualify for need-based money.
- use the IRS to pay for up to $9,000 of your student’s money for college.
- learn that private colleges can be just as affordable as state colleges, even when the initial tuition amount is more than twice as much.
- earn money while searching for money to pay for college.
- pay for college, save thousands toward retirement, and pay off your mortgage in record time!
College is an investment in your child’s future. It may be tempting to take the loans that are offered in abundance to pay for this critical investment in your child, but loans are not the only option.
Ask to speak to one of our College Financial Planning Specialists for information that could be valuable to your future, as well as that of your child.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Click here to schedule a time to meet with us. We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Lisa is absolutely wonderful! She launched a successful business years ago because she knows what she’s doing. Always soooo sweet, super efficient, really insightful – I’m so lucky to have her as my accountant. I have proudly referred her to several of my friends.
Lisa Moore and team at Above All Accounting are the very best in the business. Professional, courteous, and know taxes better than anyone. What a great experience – maximized my return and worth 10x what they charge. GREAT people, GREAT experience, A++++